Lift For Small House In India | small elevator for duplex houses


Lift For Small House In India - small elevator for duplex houses ! Safe , secure, and Economic You May contact me @ 9174537487 OR subodhmaheshwari70@yahoo.in OR Skype Id subodh.maheshwari2 1:50 Lift's Video Begins

Dear Friends,
I got this lift installed in my house for G+2 floors, and I am going to share this video with you. My wife has been suffering for the knee pain for the last few months, and she was suggested not to use stairs for going up and down by the doctor Subhash Shalya . Changing a house was not a practical task/job for me, that 's why I got this nice provision done. It is very easy to be installed in houses. It's quite safe and not much expensive in comparison to the commercial lifts. It can be installed in 4 by 3 feet space , and no ground is to be dug. If anybody who is interested in this provision may leave a message for me. This type of the provision can be done for G+3 Maximum. 2:43 Lift's Video Begins

आज मैंने अपने घर में की G+ 2 के लिए लिफ्ट लगवा ली उसी का वीडियो आपके साथ शेयर कर रहा हूं वाइफ को घुटनों में बहुत प्रॉब्लम है डॉक्टर सुभाष शल्य जी ने सीढ़ियां चढ़ना उतरना मना किया था अब मकान बदलना तो संभव नहीं था अतः लिफ्ट का प्रोविजन करवा लिया। बहुत ही अच्छा प्रोविजन या व्यवस्था है , घरों में ऐसी लिफ्ट लगवाना बहुत ही आसान है और सुरक्षित है,केवल 4 by 3 की जगह में लिफ्ट लगाई जा सकती है और मैंने लगवाई है नीचे भी कोई गड्ढा नहीं खोदना पड़ता है। बहुत ही खोज के बाद ऐसी सफलता मिली।

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keith Chris-Ain't No - Official Music Video

Best Z-Wave thermostats